Family Resource Centres offer a variety of free programs and activities for parents and their children ages 0 – 6, including drop-ins, parent education and support groups, collective kitchens, prenatal & postnatal nutrition programs, toy and resource-lending libraries and programs to promote parent-child communication and bonding, family literacy and child development and safety.
• Weekly Playgroups/Early Childhood Literacy Programs/School Readiness
• Cooking with Kids/Let’s Make Music /Active Kids
• Infant/Child Mother Goose Programs
• Parenting Programs/Wellness Series/Newborn New Life Prenatal and Parenting Programs
• Consultation and Referral Service
Outreach Program Location(s): St. George, St. Andrews, Campobello Island, Deer Island and Grand Manan Island